Saturday, May 2, 2009

WW@W Weeks 3 and 4

Week 3: Lost 3ish pounds. Considering what I gained the week before, this wasn't so bad. I think I'm still ahead when it comes to losing weight. My tracker thing is around here somewhere. :)

Week 4: I was in a 3.25 hour training class so I didn't get to weigh in. This was good. It was a very bad week to weigh...I was emotional and extremely hungry. I'm guessing that this week is why I've been so hungry all week. Hungry for something that is not here, of course. And apparently hungry for the Pepperidge Farms cookies I bought at the store on Monday.

I'm still interested in losing weight. Apparently I'm still working on that commitment thing. I did so great that first WW@W week when I wrote everything down. Novel idea, I know.

So, we'll see how week 5 goes this week. I am enjoying meeting during the day instead of meeting at night. It is so much more convenient. I have a MAJOR work project this month, so I will have to remain committed to going to the meetings during this stressful time.

Well, I'm bored and must go move a bit before I settle in to read a book. God bless nap time!

1 comment:

  1. Commitment is over rated ;-). I just wish you didn't feel so down about it.
    And why are you sitting in a meeting all hungry? Bring some nuts and an apple. God doesn't want us to be hungry...ever...

    ReplyDelete