Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kristy's Painful Cheeks

The fact I exercised earned me the right to post. Kristy inspired me to lunge while watching the news...lunge while walking back from putting some towels away...lunge on my way past the dryer. I've never appreciated the lunge before. But I do admit, this was kind of a nice feeling. Maybe I'll try it again tomorrow. If I stop sweating.

I've started another 12 weeks of WW@W today. I lost a whole pound last 12 weeks. I'm still in the interested vs. committed phase. However, I'm planning on changing that this 12 weeks. There is my health at stake and a $250 gift card for the biggest loser (percentage of weight loss). I like money. And I like life, too. We are almost a diaperless family...exciting times!

2 comments:

  1. LOL. I love the title.
    You go! are you sore??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, no. That makes me think I was doing something wrong. I'm incredibly bloated and crampy today, so I'm not in a lunge mood this evening. However, it is still kinda early. Thanks for inspiring me!!!

    ReplyDelete