Sunday, July 19, 2009

Ultimate Sunday debate

Do i make English Muffin pizzas in the toaster oven, or dine al fresco at my local neighborhood tavern and get a thin crust STL style??

Hmmm. I think the walk and a beer would do me good. Wish i had some company though.

This has been a gorgeous day, but one of the loneliest I've had in a while. I spent the day reorganizing my tupperware cabinet (boring - yes, necessary...also yes).

I have been treating myself all week long though...Ice Cream at least 3 nights, last night was a taco bell run, then cheese and crackers @ 1 AM. (damn beers. Have 3 lousy beers and all of a sudden i'm an eating machine!).

Deepak says that you should eat two handfuls of food, and then see if you are still hungry. if you are eat a bit more. this will help you to be more conscoius of your food, and not to deny yourself.

He also says to drink a LOT of ginger tea.
That's all. i'm hungry now...more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Ryan made a late night run for the border last night, too. Even though I had already had dinner...I threw in a request or two. And I self medicated myself with a java chip frappuccino earlier today since my child was soooooo incredibly horrible. It was one of those days where I tried to brush the cat's teeth (I was in a mood)...and found Ryleigh using the same toothbrush later...sigh. I would have walked with you to get pizza and beer today. Wish we were closer!!! When I get the Perfect Weight book, it will be fun to read it together and chat about it. I'm not drinking ginger tea, though. I can eat ginger with my sushi...I'm sure that's kinda the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh ya, Sushi ginger works.

    i skipped the Frozen Custard that day, but i totally made up for it the next 2-3 days. And yesterday i hit them, got something different from my usual and it wasn't good...so now i feel like i got cheated on my big cheat!

    It's been a trying last two weeks!!
    I wish you were closer too. I'm going to go find the book this weekend.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete