Saturday, September 19, 2009

Shoes

Today marks the first time I've ever purchased a shoe specifically for exercising. I typically buy the all-purpose tennis show that I wear on weekends and on the rare occasion that I exercise. Frankly, buying a size 11 shoe at any mall is a huge PIA. I look at boxes vs. style. But I found a nice gray/pink pair. My fav!

* Note to self: return library book soon (The Perfect Weight)...the library will be calling soon. At this rate, I could have purchased the book for less money than I'll need to pay the fine. *

2 comments:

  1. I need to return it too. poor library, with me keeping all their books too long!! :-).

    How are the shoes treating you?? Feel like an athlete yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, the library did call this week. I never have cash...it would be easier to return when I could still pay with change vs. whipping out the green stuff.

    It's funny because reading this post made me remember that I forgot to put my shoes on for my walk with Ryleigh tonight. Because of the flooding, the sitter's basement is unusable pretty much, so Ryls' activity level has been pretty low this week. I was trying to wear her out. Seemed to work! I better remember that I bought good shoes next time.

    ReplyDelete