Friday, February 6, 2009

Team Kristy

I've had some issues with my health over the years...I've assembled what I like to believe is a crack team of health advisors.
Since it's very good to be on top of your own issues...it's good to have people that can help you through your issues...

Yoga Teachers
These lovely ladies and gents fall under my yoga and meditation help. They also help me to learn how to treat myself nicely and to develop my own instincts. Especially when I'm berating myself or treating myself terribly.

Doctor Heather
This is my general practitioner. I go see her for bad cases of the sniffles and such.

My Endocrinologist
I have a special place in my heart for my Endo. When I was in college, we learned that I had a pituitary tumor that was wreaking havoc with my metabolism...no matter how much I worked out, I gained weight. As soon as I started on medication, the extra weight came off, and my moods improved GREATLY. :-)

Dr. George
Currently several of my friends are using the services of a sports-medicine style of chirorpractor. He's fantastic. right now he's my #1 asset in my fitness world. He loosens up my injured areas, then gives me exercises that help to heal them.

I suggest you employ a similar team!

No comments:

Post a Comment