Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Seeing Results

Well, I've been exercising mostly regularly since before the holidays.

In January I began my diet overhaul...and this blog (Thanks Danielle for doing it with me).

And I'm starting to see some results. Today a friend at work informed me that she was confused. She feels that I look VERY skinny, and yet I tell her I have lost 5 lbs (god's honest truth!).

She is, of course, in sales. :-) But it is nice to hear. Everything feels better, I do feel lighter, clothes are looser and I am (mostly) making good food choices with the occasional indulgence. And rarely do I feel like a bloated whale. All of these were my immediate goals (i.e. feel better!!)


So I'm making some progress, which is good.


Now for that SMART goal. I decided to be blatantly vain about 1 goal...I'm going for the 2-piece swimming suit by August. (that gives me some time to work up the abs!).


2 comments:

  1. Congrats...way to go!!! Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration. I hope to get there, soon. FB is going to be the reason my butt gets fatter this year...I have to counter act quick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for accomplishing your first goal!! Have you spoke with our fav Dr. about your goals?

    And tha suit is too cute, you could rock it!

    ReplyDelete