Tuesday, April 7, 2009

WW@W - Week 1

I lost 3.8 lbs this week. That's the biggest loss I've had in years. I've really learned lots about portion control and my previous lack of it. Not much to post...I kinda fell off the wagon tonight thanks to a friend treating me to Mexican (in exchange for algebra tutoring). I'm going to assume I burnt some calories doing all those math problems. And work out double hard tomorrow. Assuming it makes it out of the 30s by the time I get home from work. Otherwise, I'll work hard on Friday ~ a vacation day!

Short and sweet update. I just wanted to celebrate my small success. Let's see how week 2 goes!

1 comment:

  1. HEY!! Sorry i missed this post. congrats on the 3.8 lbs.
    Don't worry about setbacks. sigh, and move on :-). I've had at least 3-4 per week (sometimes per day) since we started the blog.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete