Saturday, April 4, 2009

A New Habit, and A TRIP!

So i've settled into not biting my nails nicely, but it's only Day 31. So i decided to tackle a bigger, nastier Non-constructive habit.

I'm going to stop doing distracting things while eating...Reading books, checking facebook, putting in a movie...
Now i'm just going to eat, and enjoy my food.

Wish me luck!!


Point #2. I'm likely heading to HAWAII in October. I was invited to go along with some friends who have a great deal on lodging. kind of a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

So I'm going to change up my weight routine soon to start training for SURFING. I plan on learning the basics of surfing while down there...who knows, it might be the start of a potential career as a surfing and yoga teacher?
:-).

2 comments:

  1. How awesome is that!!! Hawaii...if that isn't motivation, I'm not sure what is. :) So glad to hear the nail biting is going well. I'm trying to break Ryan ('cause he breaks his teeth) and Ryleigh to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's working. I'm 19 days in and the nails look like they belong to a normal human ;-)

    ReplyDelete