Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WW@W

We started Weight Watchers @ Work today...yay. I was dreading it and worried, but now that I'm home and have eaten my points for the day ~ I'm excited! I was proud to be under my points, but the leader told us today to make sure we eat our full points. So I was able to have a snack before bed. Of course, now I must go right to bed to make sure I don't have another snack. I don't usually eat after dinner, but that does not mean I won't start today.

Nothing too exciting but this is the most committed I've felt in a long, long time. While I've been a member of TOPS for almost 7 years, it is much different to go to a meeting during the day and living it with people you spend your entire freaking day with. Support is so important in both groups, so I'm happy to attend TOPS and WW@W...something has to click in my brain thanks to these great groups.

I used to work for Weight Watchers during one college summer...at the customer service call center in KS. True story:

Me: Thank you for calling WW...how may I help you?
Dude: I need to know more about WW. I'm anorexic.
Me: I'm sorry sir. I cannot recommend a meeting to you due to your condition.
Dude: Are you kidding me? I have a fat ass. I'm just kidding you.

Oh, crazy summer days. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. That's Awesome. :-). Go get 'em danielle!
    YOU are very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete