Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekly intention: Daily exercise

My new guru, deepak, does a weekly intention on his blog. Mark this as the first of mine.

This week I intend to do 30-60 min of activity daily, such as walking, swimming, volleyball, etc..
This will be my focus for the week.

Since it's monday, and i tend to be overly ambitious on Monday's, I will also try these "sub-intentions" from Deepak's Perfect weight book

  1. Sip hot water throughout the day (1-2 sips every 30 min)
  2. Cook my own food.
  3. do the dry loofah massage each day (this feels Amazing btw.)
And here I'm taking a page from Danielle...and stopping.
The one thing he recommends that i should probably do is "eating in a quiet environment focusing on the food".
I have trouble with this. I really like to read or watch tv while eating alone. I'll either work up to it, or figure something out...

No comments:

Post a Comment