Sunday, August 16, 2009

Weird hunger lately

It's crazy but i have experienced a week of being hungry frequently, and the hunger is a little excessive, and craves heavy food, even just junk.

I'm not sure why this is, but it continued, then changed towards the end of the week. I was getting hungry, but i felt very turned off by food. i couldn't figure out what to eat!

Don't know why, but it was weird....
on the upside...i went to my family's annual float trip, and had such a great time. and i didn't overeat....but i did eat whatever I wanted. Had just a few wings on sat night. had a nice meal of ribs, tato salad, and beans...and didn't finish it all (unusual :-).

It was so nice. I think that my mind and such are starting to sync up a lot better. so that when i am hungry, i eat...and when i am full...i stop...and actually don't want more.

Not every time...but I'm noticing it much more frequently than i used to.

Very simple, but something i've not done a lot in the past.

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear!!! :) I'm glad you had a good time. I read on FB that you are unpacking...always the worst thing to do. Hopefully the vacation feeling continues and gets you through a nice week.

    ReplyDelete