Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day Four, lots of fulfilling

So in the last 4 days I've done yoga and meditation around my "Mission Statement" or Dharma Code. All the yoga and meditation has centered on figuring this out.

Here's the fun part. This isn't just what I want to do for a job, or whatever. It's the mission of my soul here on earth. and I probably don't have it exactly right after working on it for a day or two, but here's what I came up with...

"To communicate to other people connections that exist between seemingly different things (they could be people, ideas, places, things"

I love love love finding out two very different things are actually related, if it's two different types of people, I'm overjoyed.

I also have begun working with community marketing at work, so that helps to show some connections.

So my mission statement is set and ready to go! More soon on other good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment