Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It's already March?

Unlike Kristy, I have no plan right at the moment. I find her details about detox and all that good stuff very inspiring. I'm pretty sure I would starve to death. Sugar is my friend. You can't effectively bribe a two year old without it!!! Stickers go only so far...

Seems like soooooo long ago when Kristy and I got together, talked about the blog, and decided to start over. The good news: I'm almost inspired again. The bad news: I'm easily bored. Every few years I want to radically change everything about my life to keep life exciting. The problem is that I'm just too exhausted after a stressful job and a child in (dirty) diapers. Yes, that's an excuse, but one that I find incredibly valid. Since my child is three times the size of other two year olds, I find her three times as exhausting (and I'm sticking with that story!).

My current inspiration: the hubby and I have talked about having another baby! I was pretty excited earlier in the week about the prospect of having another child. Then I realized how many hours I would have to stay awake day/night to take care of a newborn. If there is one thing I like more than eating, it is sleeping. And I've been blessed with a child who loves to sleep. What if the second one isn't like that??? The advantage is that I'm already eating for two (or three!). Ha! Just kidding...

Okay, I wrote this post out of guilt for neglecting my blogging duties. There really is no point. I'm fat. I'm tired. And...I'm thinking about being committed...to weight loss. Soon. Very soon.

2 comments:

  1. March came too fast. this much is true. New baby sounds fun though :-).
    You feeling ok otherwise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feeling great! Other than I work really hard, never get promoted, and it has been raining all weekend long. :) Feeling great!

    ReplyDelete