Sunday, January 18, 2009

Silence

I have nothing motivational to say. I've taken a small break to celebrate silence. The hubby and child went to KCMO for a long weekend. Hubby was chasing autographs (he's a baseball lover) ~ he even put my mom to work helping him out. And the child went to all three sets of grandparents (maternal, paternal and great). How do you celebrate silence? My original plan was to work out every day. Reality is that I planned social events to coincide with meals, and then didn't have time to work out. Really.
  • Wednesday ~ family left; I got very bored and hungry
  • Thursday ~ spam friend rice (enough said right there)
  • Friday ~ skipped first two meals and ate two cookies during my pedicure; dinner with the girls (and a few husbands)
  • Saturday ~ I made waffles for a friend; sitting in front of the fire and then playing Wii created a hunger that could only be satisfied by splitting a meal at Joe's Crabshack
  • Sunday ~ met some friends for breakfast; another friend invited me to dinner before our already planned date at Starbucks
  • Monday ~ thank goodness, I have no meal plans; family will be home really late
I'm full of excuses. I know it. I'm well aware of that. Tuesday it will be back to poopy diapers, cartoons, dinner making, bedtime stalling, and all the fun stuff that I've totally missed out on this weekend. First I have to finish enjoying the silence.

1 comment:

  1. ooh. sounds like a lovely weekend. Recharging is GOOD. :-).

    ReplyDelete